From recent outreaches with YWAM TYLER, we put together some great advice you must take to heart when traveling with your school. Of course this is not by any means an exhaustive list; stay tuned for more amazing outreach stories, but this will definetly help you remain sane while living in community with your peers.
1. Don't forget the extra pair of earbuds!
2. What exactly are you going to sleep on?
3. Expect the BEST of every situation!
4. Take the "pressure" off to perform.
5. Flexible is not supposed to be a "bad" word!
6. Talk it out even when you don't think you need to.
7. Two words ... one item ... Toilet Paper!
8. "I'm too busy." Is not an excuse for not having quiet time.
9. Your leader is going to need some "extra" grace.
Have your own advice for traveling with a DTS outreach team? Let us know your thoughts and stories in the comment section below.
Take these bits of advice to heart and come on outreach with us to make God known among the nations. Get more information about the next school!