2018 is here! What will it bring? Will this year end with you sitting in exactly the same spot as you are right now?
It doesn't have to! This could be your year to break out of the familiar into the unknown. This could be your time to push through whatever has held you back from pursuing your dream to make a difference in this world. Whether you're a teenager looking for a meaningful way to invest your summer break, or you're finishing up high school, working a career job, raising a family, or even preparing for retirement, there's a place for you in God's mission to reach the nations with the love of Jesus!
It starts with one little click...
At YWAM Tyler we have designed different types of training to meet different needs.
Are you still a Teenager?
SST = Summer of Service & Training: Two-week mission adventures for 13-18 year-olds held in the summer each year
Out of High School and ready for a serious life-changing adventure in missions?
DTS = Discipleship Training School: Five months of a life-changing encounter with God encompassing community-living, study, worship, service, travel, and evangelism. New DTS classes begin four times each year, with different streams to choose from;
- Classic DTS, (January, July, October) is open to all people aged 18+
- Crossroads DTS, (January, July) is specifically for those aged 25+, either married or single, with children or without
- Mulitcultural DTS (April) is open to all but with a specific focus on those for whom English is not their first language
- Korean Bilingual DTS (January) is run in conjunction with the January Crossroads DTS, supporting speakers of the Korean language to engage with English-speaking classmates
- Urban DTS (October) runs periodically from one of our urban satellite ministry campuses in either Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas or Houston, with a focus on those who want to reach people in America's big cities with the Gospel
So you've done a DTS and want to go further?
Second-level schools: Available to any graduate of DTS wanting further training in evangelism, the Bible, worship, education, or strategic missions.
Don't let language be a barrier for your missions training!
CCC = Communication & Culture Course: Three months of English language training (April, September) for speakers of other languages keen to pursue God's call into missions. (DTS is not a prerequisite for this school)
Want to know more about any of these great training opportunities? Inquire now! Call (903) 509-5555 or fill out the Inquiry Form on this page. Someone will call you about these amazing opportunities.
Read inspiring stories of others who have taken this bold step into missions training at different life stages on our blog. Check these out to wet your appetite for missions!
- YWAM DTS ~ An Encounter That'll Change Your Life
- A Brand New Journey with YWAM
- YWAM Was One Tool God Used to Change My Life
- Alcoholism Did Not Have the Last Word
- A Family's Impossible Risk
- Divorce Didn't Stop This Missionary Minded Mother and Her Kids
- What Do We Do Now
Make 2018 a year you'll never regret!!